Sunday, March 20, 2011

The big reveal!

Sorry to keep you waiting... technical difficulties.  Here are some pics from the big day!  A friend has promised some better ones by the end of the week (my "camera guy" was on movie detail instead of stills).
And as a bonus... maybe I'll include some video?  Provided that these programs cooperate?  Fingers crossed.

The Dell Children's Childhood Cancer Fair was a fantastic event.  I'm hoping to have the time soon to sit down and relay some details.  Anyway, you didn't come here to READ this time, so here are the pics:



It was a windy day -- the fur was flying!  Eww.

My littlest guy getting used to the idea.
Back at home, getting ready for the "aftershave" party!



Ok.  Trying for video now.



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! You look good with a mohawk too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your courage and determination through this process has been so incredible, I had tears in my eyes as I listened to your words....I was left with one thought- you are an AMAZING WOMAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete