Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is Stephen's birthday.  He would have been 28.

I'm abandoning this blog, as of today.  It belongs to Stephen.  It will stay here for anyone who wants to stop by and visit, and for anyone who wants to re-experience this massive endeavor in his honor.

Happy Birthday, Stephen.  I wonder what you'd be up to today.

I hope to keep on blogging -- I'm a bit inconsistent without a deadline, and certainly have been enjoying a little more freedom to play now that my fundraising "job" has wrapped up, but if you're just discovering this page here's a link to the very beginning:  Buzz for Bubbers -- the first post

Thank you for reading, and for taking this journey with me.  Namaste.



This seems like a fitting exit.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment